Sterling Engineering is looking for a Cero/ProE Drafter/Designer for a long term contract opportunity.
- Responsible for completing assigned tasks, assisting other members of the team, and helping to ensure project completion in accordance with the schedule.
- Assists with completion of the Product Realization Stage Gate Requirements.
- Understand and actively manage system level design requirements for Medium Voltage switchgear per specifications and standards. Design to reduce variation while also promoting error-proof assembly.
- Responsible for creation of the engineering test plan for areas of design responsibility.
- Construct and test prototype components or assemblies as required in the development and approval process
- Responsible for performing pre-test calculations and helping to review test data in relationship to calculations and standards.
- Perform engineering analysis in design of new products and their subcomponents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferred
- >2 years progressive experience in Engineering design and/or development which includes
- Experience with 3D parametric modeling
- Experience working on highly technical and involved projects. Desire to be constantly challenged with new problems.
- Familiar with new product development Stage Gate Process.
- Effectively communicate; prepare presentations, update reports and lead project meetings
Sterling EngineeringSterling Engineering provides high-quality technical recruitment, information technology solutions, and engineering project services to hundreds of clients throughout the Chicago and Milwaukee regions. Sterling Engineering is known for an exceptional ability to deliver: Technical Engineering - With over a 40 year singular focus on technical, engineering and technician disciplines has given Sterling the in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and robust employee pipeline it takes to rapidly deliver ideal candidates for even the most difficult-to-fill requirements. Sterling’s extensive recruitment methodology allows us to engage the most talented employees in the marketplace. Information Technology Services - Our team, bringing with them over 35 years of IT talent acquisition expertise and specializing in the Microsoft Technology Stack, has established a track record of consistency and success placing seasoned professionals in applications development, infrastructure engineering, and project management. Engineering Project Services - Managed engineering teams consisting of multi-disciplined professionals that will support your project from the initial concept phase through the implementation phase. Our engineering teams – consisting of multi-disciplined engineers, designers and detailers – are experts at supporting projects from initial concept through implementation phase.