Assurance and Operational Excellence Manager (3/23)
- Over a month ago
Title: Operational Excellence Manager
Location: Batavia, IL
Hire Type: 1 year contract to direct hire with full benefits
- Responsible for functional and cultural change management withing the OCFO in order to achieve operational efficiency and excellence.
- Be responsible for functional owners in the development and maintenance of the compliance of the Finance and Procurement Systems.
- Partner with other Senior Leaders in the consistent application of policies and practices department-wide to assure compliance with prescribed practices.
- Identify the need for new or amended policies and procedures to ensure that Lab objectives are optimally met.
- Keep apprised of changing laws, regulations, standards, and Department of Energy (DOE) Orders and effects changes as appropriate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Procurement, Supply chain, engineering, Finance or Economics and 7+ years of proven experience.
- Experience supporting the procurement requirements of large scientific projects and Laboratory operations.
- Effective communication skills and supervisory experience.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Sterling Engineering
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?