The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Perform routine and non-routine tests on in-process samples, finished product, ingredients and manufacturing supplies.
- Perform special tests and projects related to the operation as required.
- Use, maintain, troubleshoot, and do minor repairs on standard laboratory apparatus for performing routine and non-routine analyses.
- Compare test results and disseminate information as required.
- Input data into computer for the purpose of maintaining a permanent record of all finished analyses, out-of-specification report, and end of the month report.
- Compare test results with current specifications and advises supervisory and production personnel of problems and/or out-of-code situations.
To select this job as one of interest to you, at a minimum, you must have the following: ·
- High school diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 years related work experience.
- Basic microbial knowledge helpful.
CONTACT: Alex Galik - firstname.lastname@example.org
At Sterling Engineering, we value our employees and we know they are the reason our company has had continued success. We’ve been recognized with accolades such as Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company and attribute it to the hard work of our employees.
Sterling’s success and reputation in the market is based on the ability to provide flexible workforce solutions through outsourcing or on-site services. Our success is also directly attributed to our employees and their commitment to quality work. Providing a progressive and comprehensive benefit package has allowed Sterling to attract and retain top talent. We reward employees’ performance and provide career development which has encouraged many employees to build lifetime careers with Sterling.