Industrial Service-Builder/ Assembler, Mechanical with electrical capability.
RESPONSIBILITIES/REQUIREMENTS include but not limited to:
- Field service and or installation of company equipment.
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally and have the ability to acquire work permits- visa’s (China and Canada)
- Good customer service skills while fielding technical service calls in-house.
- Travel 50-80% pending work load
- Ability to trouble shoot an electrical panel.
- Schedule/coordinate trips for machine installation and service calls.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical tools, tap/die and basic electronic test equipment
- Work efficiently with minimal supervision and complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to quickly solve customer issues in-house and in the field. helping pick out parts, help with service issues over the phone.
- Able to communicate effectively with co-workers, management and customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: HS or tech education 5+ years of field service needs good communication skills with customer service.
At Sterling Engineering, we value our employees and we know they are the reason our company has had continued success. We’ve been recognized with accolades such as Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company and attribute it to the hard work of our employees.
Sterling’s success and reputation in the market is based on the ability to provide flexible workforce solutions through outsourcing or on-site services. Our success is also directly attributed to our employees and their commitment to quality work. Providing a progressive and comprehensive benefit package has allowed Sterling to attract and retain top talent. We reward employees’ performance and provide career development which has encouraged many employees to build lifetime careers with Sterling.