Partner Business Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Title: Partner Business Manager
Location: Preferred but not required- Corporate Headquarters, North Sioux City, SD
Reports to: Megan Moore, Director of Strategic Programs & Partner Alliance
Job Description: The Partner Business Manager will play an important role in supporting Sterling’s engagements with Sterling’s top partners. The Partner Business Manager will also collaborate with Sterling’s VP of Partner Alliance, Strategic Alliance Manager, Sales Teams, Contracts, and Sterling’s Marketing Team to help drive solutions in-line with Sterling’s strategic goals and to support the over-all business objectives.
Required Technical Skills: The Partner Business Manager should have proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as, experience using Sales Force. Experience in the IT industry is also preferred.
Required Education: At least 2 years of sales experience and a 4-year degree. Accounting or Partner Management experience preferred.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Manage time efficiently
- Strong business background
- Professional in social settings
- Be able to work independently and within a team environment.
- Handles high intensity environments well
Primary Managed Accounts:
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Owning and managing OEM account relationships
- OEM cadence calls
- Sales Opportunity conflict resolution
- Reporting, tracking, and claiming of OEM MDF
- OEM rebate reports
- Deal registration updates
- Weekly sales communications emails
- OEM certification tracking and execution management
- Special projects as assigned by the VP of Partner Alliance, Marketing Manager and/or the Contracts
- Some business travel may be required (2-3 times per year)
Sterling Computers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or applicable local law.
Sterling Computers Corporation
AddressNorth Sioux City, SD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?