We are seeking a friendly, intelligent, enthusiastic individual to be the voice and face of our company. We truly believe the reception position to be the most important chair in our organization. We are a high end collision center that caters to the who’s who of Orange County. As such, we seek the best candidates in every position we fill. If you have the personal qualities needed, we can train the skills to take you to the next level.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Kindly greet visitors and make them feel welcomed
- Answer phones and direct calls to the appropriate personnel
- Create repair orders and distribute accordingly
- Maintain the reception area to ensure it is organized and clean
- Generate daily reports itemizing vehicles received and delivered
- Other miscellaneous tasks and duties as assigned by management
The right candidate will possess:
- A friendly, outgoing personality and demeanor
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Prior receptionist experience
- Posses the ability to multi-task and perform well in a fast paced environment
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Salary commensurate to experience.
We will be conducting interviews next week. Please respond be email with your resume.
We look forward to working with you!!!