Sterling Care is an innovative high-quality certified home health agency located in Greenwich, Connecticut. We are seeking a dedicated and accomplished full-time Registered Nurse Case Manager to carry a caseload and be our Home Health Aide Supervisor in lower Fairfield County, Connecticut. Candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of recent experience with a Certified Home Health Agency. As a Registered Nurse Case Manager, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides skilled nursing and rehabilitative care to patients, allowing them to receive medical care while remaining at home.
We offer excellent salary and benefits in a supportive, locally owned and operated agency environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Making home visits to patients in designated areas,
- Hiring, training and supervising home health aides,
- Performing assigned nursing duties, including wound care, treatments, and procedures,
- Monitoring patients’ conditions throughout the Medicare episode and revising care plans accordingly,
- Following up with, executing, and properly documenting doctors' orders,
- Documenting observations, interventions, and evaluations pertaining to patient care management and services provided, utilizing electronic medical records (EMR) on a state-of-the-art iPad tablet.
- A current Connecticut license as a Registered Nurse with a minimum of 2 years of recent experience with a Home Health Agency,
- Ability to work independently and manage time efficiently,
- Strong Interpersonal skills,
- Excellent computer skills,
- Prior experience with EMR,
Job Type: Full time