B2B Account Executive
Sterile 19 Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: over a month ago
- $44,000 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, medical,
Account Executive (AE) Job Summary
We are looking for a motivated and results-driven Account Executive to join our growing team. The individual in this role would be responsible for visiting and calling prospective businesses within the Las Vegas Valley, explaining our product, and guiding them through their purchase process. We are seeking a candidate who is persuasive, energetic, and ready to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Account Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate cold and warm visits/calls to prospective leads
- Source and work customer referrals
- Answer all lead and customer questions accurately; prioritize and/or escalate lead and customer questions as needed
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for prospective customers and advise on appropriate purchase options
- Promote specific products and industries as directed by upper management
- Inform leads and customers of current promotions and discounts, offer free demos when applicable
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships in the effort to extend the customer lifetime value
- Develop strategies for more effective sales, both individually and as part of a team
- Track all appointments, sales opportunities, status reports, etc.
- Thoroughly document all steps of the sales process
- Self-improve continuously by way of experience and Director feedback
Account Executive Requirements and Qualifications
- Impeccable customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
- Motivated, driven attitude
- Sales-driven, results-driven, and target-driven attitude
- Aptitude for persuasion and negotiation
- Expert in time management
- Strong work ethic
- Proven track record in a sales environment
- Ability to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly quotas
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations, especially power points and/or white papers
- Personal Laptop
- Personal cell phone
- Valid Driver’s License and a reliable form of transportation
Nice to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required, relevant b2b sales experience is a bonus.
- Experience with a CRM platform (i.e. SalesForce) a plus.
- Average Annual Compensation for first-year Account Executives $44k-$75k+
- 10% Residual commission on all contracts (You get paid every month 10% of each contract you have closed)
- Tiered bonus structure for reaching quarterly sales goals: discussions upon hire
- A $30k Base salary will be implemented after the Account Executive demonstrates substantial success.
Additional Benefits Include:
- A robust online training library; direct one-on-one support from a Director, an online client management portal to manage your client portfolio, submit new jobs and demos, access marketing materials and template proposals.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage provided once your base salary is implemented
What We’re looking for:
We are looking for Independent Account Executives who are results-driven, highly motivated sales professionals to sell our Sterilization solutions and value-added services to businesses throughout the Las Vegas Valley.
Your primary focus in this role as a true sales hunter is to establish long-term relationships with business owners in an effort to increase both their traffic and revenue, all at no cost through our partnership program.
As an Account Executive, whether you may be just starting out or well versed in the b2b sales industry. We provide the tools and offer the training and support that meet you where you are and empower you to reach and surpass your maximum potential.
Here’s how you know you’ll have a bright future at Sterile 19:
1. Would you be comfortable initiating conversations with people you’ve never met when the purpose is to help them make money and keep them safe?
2. Are you comfortable earning income based solely on your ability to work with your Sales Director to sell sterilization service accounts?
If you answered “Yes” to these 2 questions, we want to talk to you. This is a great opportunity with incomparable earning power. Don’t let it pass you by. APPLY NOW!
Related keywords: account manager, account executive, sales
Sterile 19 delivers a comprehensive on-site sterilization service for businesses and large commercial facilities. We specialize in the hospitality, restaurant, fitness, and education industries. Our sterilization services target deadly pathogens, outbreaks, and viruses of all kinds. Our services create an antimicrobial barrier on all surfaces that guarantees residual protection for up to 90 days. Our products are all EPA, FDA, and CDC-approved disinfectants that are made with natural, inorganic, eco-friendly, and biodegradable elements. We offer our services with no upfront cost through our partnership program.
Sterile 19Why Work Here?
Startup Culture! Great work-life balance. New industry with lots of opportunity for future growth.
Company Overview: Sterile 19 delivers a comprehensive on-site sterilization service for businesses and large commercial facilities. We specialize in the hospitality, restaurant, fitness, and education industries. Our sterilization services target deadly pathogens, outbreaks, and viruses of all kinds. Our services create an antimicrobial barrier on all surfaces that guarantees residual protection for up to 90 days. Our products are all EPA, FDA, and CDC-approved disinfectants that are made with natural, inorganic, eco-friendly, and biodegradable elements. We offer our services with no upfront cost through our partnership program.
4290 Cameron St Suite 6Las Vegas, NV