Elementary School Teacher (3rd-5th)
Stepss / Christi Academy Sunrise, FL
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, dental
The Elementary School Teacher requirements are as follows:
Seeking a valid certified teacher or with a temporary teacher certificate to join the dynamic team at Christi / Stepss Academy at Sunrise, Fl..Teacher’s Certificate must be in elementary and/or secondary
education, ESE, or reading.
Responsible for instructing students in an elementary school from grades 3-5. Creates lesson plans, administers praise and constructive criticism, instructs students on subjects such as reading and language arts, science, social studies,bible study and math. Creates a well-rounded, comprehensive instructional program. Adheres to Florida Common Core Standards.
- Meet course and school-wide student performance goals
- Maintain grade books
- Grade papers and perform other administrative duties as needed example be part of RTI team.
- Create projects designed to enhance lectures.
- Research and read content in the education field to stay abreast of current topics in education
- Understand the importance of data driven instruction
- Work with Elementary coordinator to ensure initiatives are being met
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures
- Have experience with ESE students
- Prepare required reports on students and activities
- Other responsibilities as required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: based on experience
Stepss / Christi AcademyWhy Work Here?
Lots of room to grow. Great teachers and staff. Friendly and godly atmosphere. Wonderful students.
3495 N. Hiatus Rd. SunriseSunrise, FL
EducationView all jobs at Stepss / Christi Academy