Steps Carroll County, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Join our amazing autism treatment team offering behavior therapy to those on the autism spectrum. We are looking to hire a Behavior Therapist (Registered Behavior Technician RBT)
Our Behavioral Therapists provide therapy based upon the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to children with Autism and related developmental disabilities in a home based setting. You will implement behavior modification programs through one-on-one therapy, collect data electronically, assist with parent training, and coordinate with other team members to offer an incredibly valuable service to our clients and families.
What we offer:
- RBT, BCaBA, and BCBA Training, Supervision, and Examination Fees
- Comprehensive training on ABA
- Opportunity to grow in the field of ABA
- Great work culture
- Salary range $14.00-$22.00 an hour
- Electronic data collection
- Paid training
- Meaningful work-life balance with flexible full and part-time working schedules
- Career opportunities within the STEPS organization.
- Provide 1:1 Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy
- Implement individualized treatment plans developed by BCBAs
- Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan.
- Support the BCBA with training families on implementing individualized treatment plans.
- Participate in team meetings and training workshops.
- Ensure that the client is always in a safe and positive environment.
- Follows the policies and procedures of STEPS, LLC
We require candidates to have:
- At least one year of experience working with children with behavioral challenges
- High school Diploma
- Reliable transportation
- Commitment to working flexible, full- and part-time schedules
- Commitment to handling confidential information responsibly
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving, and organizational skills
We prefer candidates to have:
-Registered Behavior Technician Certification
-Bachelor's degree in a Behavioral Science or related field
-At least one year of clinical experience with a pediatric population
Job Type: Part-time
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressCarroll County, MD
HealthcareView all jobs at Steps