Role and Responsibilities
- · Conduct screening interviews to determine the need and/or appropriateness for services
- · Complete clinical evaluations/assessments using the current ASAM dimensions and placement criteria
- · Document all encounters with patients including DAP Progress Notes, Contact Notes, Treatment Team Meetings, Treatment Plans, Discharge Summaries and all other types of encounters.
- · Develop patient master problem lists and treatment plans with patient
- · Provide education to patients in a variety of topics related to their recovery
- · Administer diagnostic testing instruments
- · Complete intake procedures with new patients
- · Schedule patients for individual sessions, therapeutic groups or follow-up appointments
- · Provide written and oral communication with referents, courts, attorneys, child and family services specialists, probation officers, etc.
- · Provide individual and group therapy sessions
- · Facilitate Prime for Life classes and prepare all documents associated with the ACT program
Other Duties – as assigned
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Must be licensed in the state of Montana as a Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC) or Addiction Counselor Licensee Candidate (ACLC). Prior experience in a behavioral health care setting is preferable.
- Computer skills including MS Office, Web, Electronic Medical Records; Familiar with HIPPA and CFR 42 Part 2; Written and verbal communication skills.
- Confidentiality of patient health information is of the highest priority. The successful candidate will possess the qualities of integrity, efficiency, dependability, and accountability.
Stepping Stones Counseling, PLLC
Why Work Here?
Energetic, nurturing, supportive environment where employees can reach their full potential while delivering excellent patient care.