We are looking for a full time CPA - Accountant - Tax Manager Public Accounting
This individual leads and manages multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals and businesses.
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department.
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance.
- CPA License or EA.
- 4+ years prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Payroll knowledge
- Significant supervisory experience (2 years plus).
- Experience preparing individual, business, benefit fund, real estate and exempt organization tax returns.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.