We are seeking a Customer Service Sales Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping existing customers by providing product and service information. Along with building our business by working with and adding new customers.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Working with potential customer to grow the business portfolio
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Property & Casualty Insurance License (willing to help with licensing)
If you are ready to start a great career with a great team.... Click Now to Apply!!