- Posted: over a month ago
Our organization is looking for an Clerical Assistant to deal with the work and keep up with complex timetables, oversee staff and handle obligations for top management. We are searching for a person who is proficient in administration support and open to work with the diverse team.
- Manage the work process by allocating assignments to other regulatory employees.
- Expertise in preparing reminders, messages, and reports when required.
- Provide assistance with training of staff individuals and new employees.
- Implement and screen programs as coordinated by the administration and see the projects through to consummation.
- Respond to inquiries and calls for all kind of information related to the organization.
- Expect to provide assistance with other administrative duties.
- Maintain PCs, fax and photocopy machines.
- Maintain supplies of office by checking stock and request different items when required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Any administrative experience
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Capable to analyze and operate workplace practices to enhance productivity.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
- Exceptional organization, analytical and communication (oral and written) skills
- Detail oriented and an excellent problem solver.
AddressLa Jolla, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Stephanie Coolidge