696 Beal Parkway, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547
Full-Time! Hiring NOW!
Excellent Income & Benefits!
Dealership Experience Preferred
Step One Automotive Group is seeking to hire a FULL-TIME Accounting Associate to execute a variety of accounting duties as directed by the Office Manager and Controller. Automotive dealership experience is preferred. Build and advance a rewarding career with a growing company where your contributions matter. We value our employees and invest in their success. Upload your resume AND complete the assessment for immediate consideration.
Step One Auto Group won the prestigious '2019 Best of The Emerald Coast' award as a top performer in the southeastern automotive industry! We believe culture makes a difference and strive to build lasting relationships with our employees, customers and community.
We offer these great benefits:
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Full benefits (Medical, dental, vision and life insurance)
- 401(k) plan
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts on vehicles, parts and service
- A positive and professional work environment
Responsibilities - Accounting Associate:
- Maintain A/P, A/R, general ledger
- Account/Bank Reconciliations
- Floor plan reporting, inventory reporting, month end close reporting
- Process all new and used vehicle titles
- Prepare and process tax and title documents
- Process paperwork from the F&I Department
- Prepare lien payoff checks for all vehicles and trade-ins
- Manufacturer's statements, including the Parts statement, warranty submission and cancellations
- Dealer Trades
Qualifications - Accounting Associate:
- Automotive dealership accounting experience is preferred
- Strong accounting background and Excel proficiency
- Process and solution oriented, analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and customer service skills
- A positive attitude and professional appearance
- Works well independently and as part of a team
Step One Automotive Group represents 14 premier brands in the automotive industry with 13 locations in the southeastern United States. We employ more than 500 passionate employees selling 10,000 cars and servicing the needs of over 40,000 customers. Step One invests in its teams, empowering them to serve. Our goal is to leave a lasting legacy in the local communities, achieve excellence in execution, and add value to the customer experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.