The Secret to Getting Ahead.....Is to First Get Started.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Metro. We are currently searching for a qualified individuals for a Manager in Training program starting this Winter.
Our ideal candidate will be charismatic, friendly and outgoing. Culture is our number one priority - and attitude and motivation can speak more than credentials on a resume. However, the right fit should have a student mentality and thrive in a people centered environment. Once the initial training has been successfully completed, the Entry Level Manager has the opportunity to step into a higher level of management in multiple avenues of the company, starting in WI and leading to National growth.
Throughout the day, not only will they coordinate and communicate with marketing persons, but they will also be part of the marketing process, to enhance product performance and broaden sales channels. Training, client meetings and business development will be expected. Strong level of professionalism and a can-do attitude are a must.
We provide a clear set career track locally and nationally, opportunity for professional transition from a customer service centered environment, flexible schedule, state of the art training by industry leaders from across North America, Travel to Cabo, Las Vegas, Seattle and more, Incentives for Performance (Super Bowl, Box Seats, Private Trips, Cruises to Alaska etc. ) Weekly Bonus, Team Outings, 20K annual financial growth year after year.
· Associates Degree (Business, Communications, Finance, Sales, Marketing or relative)
· 2+ Years Customer Service, Brand Management, Marketing, Waiter, Bartender, Host, Sales, Retail or Hospitality Experience
· PowerPoint, Word, Excel Spreadsheets, Google Doc
· Demonstrated Leadership
· Consistent Work History
· Professional Demeanor
· Student Mentality
· Hands-on Training
· Community Relationships
· Multiple Career Opportunities for Advancement
· Industry Leading Training
· Supportive and Inviting Team Environment
· 6 Figure Income Potential
· Health, Retirement, Investment, Bonus, Life Insurance
· Travel 1-3 Times Annually for Continued Ed. (Cabo, San Diego, Seattle)