We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues. You will provide "World Class" Customer Service by surprising and delighting our members every day.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Ensures that promotional programs and ads are maintained, signed and replenished.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Assists the Reset team associates in completing major department resets.
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Positive and friendly demeanor.
- Strong reading, writing, verbal, and arithmetic skills.