Applications and Resumes must be turned in by 5:00 pm on August 2nd, 2019.
To apply, visit www.stemilt.com
Summary: This position will assist in all aspects of Human Resources as needed, including hiring, new employee orientation, file maintenance, and other duties as assigned. Anticipated duration is August through November 2019, potentially longer depending on department needs.
· One year of college education or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Ability to read and write fluently in English and Spanish to communicate with employees and help translate documents.
· Ability to read and interpret/translate documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
· Ability to speak effectively before large groups of customers or employees of organization.
· Ability to multitask with numerous interruptions.
· Ability to have high tolerance of stress.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Software.
· Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
· Establish and maintain professional working relations with applicants and employees.
· Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
· Meet and greet clients and visitors courteously and professionally.
· Assist with questions and problems courteously and promptly.
· Ensure that files and records are maintained in accordance with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures.
· Ensures that terminated personnel files are in accordance with the company’s document retention policy.
· Pull terminated personnel files, and I-9, on a weekly basis.
· Maintain the confidentiality related to all aspects of the department.
· Ensure that the work area is clean, secure and well maintained.
· Perform general clerical duties to include photocopying, faxing, filing.
· Assist specialist with needed items
· Participate as a member of the HR Team to support routine activities and special projects.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Competitive compensation package and great benefit program. EOE AA