Number of openings: 1 Fulltime, Year Round
Hours & Days: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday; shift hours may vary depending on production. Some weekends required.
Location: Fresh Cube – NDC. Wenatchee WA.
This position will require a pre-employment drug tes
Summary: The objective of this position is to maintain and complete repairs and provide mechanical/electrical support for efficient equipment operations. Work as a team member to diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical/electrical and operational processes. Be able to execute when mechanical/electrical systems need to be serviced such as PM’s and consolidation processes. Be able to support, maintain, repair and update equipment to be efficient and be able to help identify system faults.
· Knowledge of packing lines, air systems, and electrical systems: diagnose PLC’s, coding computer software and hardware of mechanical equipment.
· Ability to read and understand technical manuals, blueprints, and electrical schematics/ladder logic.
· Ability to troubleshoot, schedule projects, and prioritize based on needs assessment.
· Computer data entry skills required
· Advance math skills required
· Flexibility of work schedule
· Ability to communicate and work well with other employees, external contractors and vendors, or others in team situations.
· Must have or be able to obtain Stemilt forklift certification
· Valid Washington State driver's license with a good driving record and reliable transportation.
· 1 year experience in a technical service environment inclusive of strong mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
· Ability to weld: tig, mig, stick and the use of a plasma cutter.
· Must have own tools.
· Must be able to push/pull up to 500 pounds, lift or carry up to 100 pounds.
· Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus but not required
Responsibilities of the position including but not limited to the following:
· Learn all aspects of the Auto Storage and Retrieval System. I.e. Human Machine interface, conveyance systems, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting of automated carts and elevator systems.
· Learn how to use the Human Machine interface to control and diagnose the operations of the machine.
· Must have the ability to call in help tickets when necessary.
· Repair and maintain all packing lines/storage system equipment within deadline constraints.
· Fabricate parts for equipment
· Analyze equipment for preventative maintenance
· Monitor, adjust and log data pertaining to preventative maintenance forms
· Organize parts, machinery
· Perform line startup and shutdown as per specific procedures
· Maintain current on training for old & new equipment and machinery.
· Maintain a clean and organized work area.
· Follow safety rules for each particular task that is assigned.
· Other duties may be assigned.
Competitive Benefit Package which includes:
Medical, Dental, Prescription Insurance, 401 K, Paid Vacation, Holiday Pay, and other benefits. EOE AA.