- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We're looking for an Executive Assistant to support the CEO/Managing Partner of a tech & marketing-focused law firm located in downtown Little Rock, Arkansas. This position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and autonomy.
- Overseeing the CEO's email inbox and keeping it tidy by removing unnecessary emails and flagging high-priority emails for attention.
- Maintaining a well-functioning calendar by scheduling cross-functional team meetings, effectively gatekeeping against pointless meetings, and sending gentle (or not-so-gentle) reminders for upcoming meetings.
- Managing detailed domestic and international travel arrangements, including transportation, airfare, lodging, obtaining visas, handling passport renewals, and gathering other travel documents.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders on behalf of the CEO.
- Working with various team members to plan and execute internal and external events, including leadership off-sites, annual company retreats, team building events, and industry networking functions.
- Handling various in-office tasks such as ordering office supplies, receiving deliverables, or stocking the staff break room.
- Providing personal support, including managing personal travel, household guests, appointments, and ad-hoc requests (if the CEO wants Starbucks, you make a run to Starbucks).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Highly-motivated and organized professional with an excellent work ethic, grit, resourcefulness, and a focus on getting stuff done
- Professional, poised, and confident with excellent judgment
- Extraordinary attention to detail (including timeliness) and internal drive to produce high-quality work while managing multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- High level of integrity and discretion in handing confidential information both inside and outside the firm
- A can-do attitude and predisposition for being nice and empathetic; strong client service orientation when interacting with others
- Desire to build a long-term career at a fast-growing, innovative firm
- Strong tech fluency with experience with Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, and Slack
- Outstanding written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and adapt quickly and efficiently
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with consistently changing priorities and immediate issues/concerns to be addressed
- Career EA with a least 2 years of experience supporting a C-Level Executive
- Reliable transportation and a valid Driver's License
- Must report to the Little Rock office at least 4 days per week
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Occasional bending and reaching
Perks & Benefits
- Paid medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D, and short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Paid time off, paid parental leave, and paid bereavement leave
- Leading edge technology and equipment
- Mobile phone stipend
AddressLittle Rock, AR
Get fresh CEO Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.