Seeking a qualified Installation Mechanic to install heating and air conditioning systems to company standards providing the customer a quality experience. Supervise the work of employees maintaining high quality and timely job performance
• High school diploma or its equivalent
• Accomplished in all HVAC functional design and installation of ductwork systems
• Complete understanding of refrigerant, gas and electric furnaces, heat pumps, troubleshooting and installation of all residential and light commercial systems
• Able to train and supervise others and work well with others bringing positive results.
• Full understanding of tools, testing devices and surroundings and safety procedures.
• General knowledge in all HVAC low voltage systems
• Ability to consult on customer complaints
• Obtain all Installer & Service based NATE Certifications.
• Understanding of how to test and balance systems
• Understand and apply and keep current on all relevant construction codes
• Strong interpersonal skills and verbal skills.
• Energetic, hard working, loyal individual.
• Well organized and ability to work independently and closely with owners of company.