Residential Sales Representative-Central, Mountain, Pacific US
- Posted: over a month ago
RESIDENTIAL FLOORING SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Central/Mountain/Pacific US focus
Top Producers Earn Top Pay & Enjoy Terrific Benefits!
TERRITORY & JOB LOCATION: It is preferred that the individual work remotely where they can best support the central/mountain/pacific US time requirements, although this position may be fulfilled from our office in the Altoona | Tyrone, PA metro area. The individual must be punctual within a predictable working window and occasionally report to our company office for business meetings or special events as needed, and/or travel to other locations to satisfy business requirements in the geographic area the position supports. There is no commuting, travel, or relocation allowance associated with accommodating the preference to work from a remote location.
Who We Are
Steller Innovations, LLC (doing business as “Steller Floors”) manufactures innovative flooring that provides unparalleled benefits for the customer by combining the value of solid hardwood with a convenience never-before seen in rigid flooring. Our unique flooring assembly system provides consumers with beautiful and luxurious solid hardwood flooring in a snap-down, floating floor format that is easy to install, repair and replace.
Steller Floors is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
Steller Floors is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. Steller Floors will also consider reasonable accommodations to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. To request an accommodation, please contact email@example.com; provide your contact information and let us know the nature of your request.
How Good Are You at Getting to “Yes!”?
If you have mastered the art of asking questions, providing information, answering questions, and making it easy for customers to decide to buy an ecologically friendly, beautiful, durable product that will offer them a lifetime of value, do not scroll past this job posting!
Go to our site and check us out! This is a ground-floor, limited-time offer to jump on board with a company that is…literally…revolutionizing the hardwood floor industry.
If you have dreamed of a mostly inside sales job where there were hundreds & hundreds of active leads in the pipeline … a job where the current staff just does not have the time to follow-up and take orders … THIS IS THAT JOB!!!
The company is creating a buzz with its patented products and promotional initiatives. The prospects are in the pipeline. What we need now is someone who can turn up the velocity and convert leads into sales.
This is what we can tell you about the job today … it’s fun, interesting, and challenging! It involves:
- Using a variety of techniques to effectively research, identify and target prime prospects for new company business
- Reaching out to prime prospects by phone, email, chat, SMS, Zoom, and other means to uncover opportunities to solve their problems using our products/services
- Qualifying prime prospects to advance through the sales pipeline by comparing information learned during omnichannel exchanges with a prospect to key client criteria established by Steller
- Accurately entering, tracking, and reporting prospect data and all business development activities using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other tools
- Regularly and actively collaborating with company leadership, the sales support, marketing, and other team members to exchange relevant and timely information about the status of leads/qualified prospects, scheduling appointments, and other key pipeline progress milestones and customer discoveries
- Conduct activities within a workday conducive to prospects in western and pacific time zones.
- Conducting whatever follow-up is required to promote and support activities associated with converting qualified leads to new customer sales; among other duties, this could involve nurturing prospects through the sales pipeline, uncovering new needs and up-sell opportunities with current clients, etc.
- Uncovering new needs and up-sell opportunities with current clients as well as prospecting new opportunities using company-provided data sources, referrals, and other personal initiatives…
- Regularly tracking, preparing, and delivering accurate data to support pipeline management; providing other metrics used by company leadership to develop, adjust, test, and refine sales strategy and decision-making.
We do have some basic job entry requirements, they are:
- HIGHLY DESIRED: Associate degree in business or marketing and/or 2+ years equivalent business experience in online retail, phone/chat, e-commerce, or SaaS sales
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment; must be willing and able to assume personal ownership of business activities and meeting stretch expectations
- Experience in construction, design or home improvement fields would be beneficial but is not required.
- Effective, persuasive, and compelling communications skills and having an effective sales cadence is absolutely critical
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong working relationships with others
- Being an Organization Guru is prized!
- Being coachable along with the ability to work independently, learn new skills quickly, and take initiative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- High comfort level with new and evolving technology, software and spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) for financial, metric-driven performance reporting, all Microsoft office products, Google communication and documents, on-line meeting and customer management tools, smart phones and other technology tools
- Intellectual curiosity and high ambition to achieve and/or exceed expectations and performance parameters
- Frequent local or regional is required. Occasional/infrequent national travel to company headquarters or to other sites is also required. Overnight stays may be required based on business needs. Must possess a registered valid driver's license, a registered and insured vehicle, and the ability to drive to and from prospective and current accounts or other business engagements. Must also be able to travel by common carrier airplane or train as needed.
- Background checks may be performed; results must be satisfactory to the company
- If hired, must adhere to all company policies and procedures and other prescribed best practices/industry standards
Salary Rage Transparency: US Remote: $36,000 - $114,000 USD annual
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the company’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of the company’s total compensation package for employees.
In addition to competitive wages, Steller rewards its valuable employees with a rich and competitive total compensation package. Additional rewards include:
- performance/production bonuses, training and development opportunities that are offered to fuel career advancement, and a company culture of caring about each member of our team.
- among other group benefits, full-time employees are also invited to participate in company-sponsored plans that are designed to offer protections for you and/or your eligible dependents such as dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401K (company match up to 3%, 1:1), and other service-based benefits like paid time off for holidays and other days off work.
What does the future hold?
Will there always be a pipeline feed like this in the future? There is no other product on the market like our flooring--and it is in high demand today. So, we are confident in our belief that if we hire the right person and they are as successful as they should be at qualifying incoming, company-generated leads to support the sales process and helping to grow the business, they should easily be able to generate a robust pipeline of new, future business.
Does this sound like a job where you can be your best and realize your highest potential? If so, PLEASE APPLY NOW! We plan to start interviewing all outstanding applicants soon!
Tell us why you are interested in this position in your cover letter; include your resume, answer a few questions, then click submit. It’s that easy to apply right now!
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation. No recruiters, please; principal applicants only.
Thanks for your interest in Steller Floors. We look forward to hearing from you!
Powered by JazzHR
Steller Innovations, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?