Commercial Sales Representative - Austin
- Posted: over a month ago
COMMERCIAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Nationwide (preference given to Atlanta, Austin, Asheville, Bay Area, Boston, Charleston, Charlotte, Dallas/Fort Worth, Inland Empire, Las Vegas, Miami, Nashville, Philadelphia, Provo, Savannah, Seattle)
Top Producers Earn Top Pay & Enjoy Terrific Benefits!
TERRITORY & JOB LOCATION: This is a remote sales position. It is preferred that the individual live and work in one of the target markets as they create and expand strategic relationships with architects, designers, builders, developers, and commercial property owners. In addition to virtual and in-person meetings with prospects and clients, the individual will be expected to travel to conferences and to our company office for business meetings or special events as needed.
Who We Are
Steller Innovations, LLC (doing business as “Steller Floors”) has an unmatched competitive advantage thanks to our patents for manufacturing and assembling flooring. Our unique flooring assembly system provides commercial customers with beautiful and luxurious, solid, sustainably sourced, and American made hardwood flooring in a patented clip together floating floor format that is easy to install, repair, and replace.
Our floors also are a great business decision. Steller Floors provides commercial property owners with significant financial advantages thanks to accelerated depreciation and lower ongoing operating expense.
Steller Floors is deeply committed to building a workplace where inclusion is not only valued but prioritized. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, family status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other non-merit based or legally protected grounds.
How good are you at winning 6- and 7-figure business?
Ready to talk in detail about your strategic prospecting, qualifying, and closing skills?
What phrases like, “sales process”, “value-based selling”, and “time management” mean to you?
Go to our site and check us out! This is a ground-floor, limited-time offer to jump on board with a company that is…literally…revolutionizing the hardwood floor industry.
The company is creating a buzz with its patented products and promotional initiatives. The prospects are out there. What we need now are people who can think strategically, act tactically, own their territory, and win new commercial business.
This is what we can tell you about the job today … it’s fun, interesting, and challenging! It involves:
- Using a variety of techniques to effectively research, identify, and prospect, prospect, PROSPECT for new business
- Reaching out by phone, email, chat, SMS, Zoom, and other means to uncover and develop opportunities for hardwood flooring sales in the commercial construction, renovation, and remodeling industry
- Qualifying prime prospects using the established Steller Floors sales process
- Actively managing your deals funnel and forecast
- Accurately and consistently entering, tracking, and reporting prospect data and all business development activities using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and other tools as directed
- Regularly and actively collaborating with company leadership, sales support, marketing, and other team members to exchange relevant and timely information about the status of leads/qualified prospects, appointment scheduling, and other key pipeline progress milestones and customer discoveries
- Conducting sales and relationship building activities within a workday conducive to prospects in your territory
- Owning whatever follow-up is required to promote and support activities associated with converting qualified leads to new customer sales
- Prospecting, prospecting, PROSPECTING for new opportunities using company-provided data sources, referrals, outcomes from marketing campaigns and conferences, AND your own professional network coupled with your creativity for developing other initiatives - even thinking that you might complain someday about a lack of leads means this isn’t a good fit for either of us
- Regularly tracking, preparing, and delivering ACCURATE forecasts
We do have some basic requirements:
- Bachelor's degree with 5+ years experience selling big ticket goods and services to B2B customers. Preference given for experience with BPMs.
Strategic Sales Experience
- Experience selling 6-figure+, high end, luxury building / finishing materials to
- Commercial property owners
- Commercial property managers
- Multi-use builders and construction management companies
- Architects, interior designers, and others who make/influence big buying decisions
if you think selling on price is the way to be successful, this is not a fit for either of us
- Experience developing trusted relationships with architects, designers, spec writers, and others who have the role of trusted advisor and heavy influence on how money is spent in building new buildings and renovating existing ones
Sales Tech Stack
- Demonstrable experience using CRM(s) (without complaining) as a top performing sales person
- Google for Business, omnichannel communications, proposal systems, social media
- Must have zero reluctance to making extensive use of Zoom or similar technology
Personal and Professional Skills and Qualities
- Confident without being cocky - prima donnas need not apply
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- Must embrace ownership of territory plans, business activities, and results
- Effective, persuasive, and compelling communications skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong working relationships with others
- Being an Organization Guru is prized!
- Being coachable along with the ability to work independently, learn new skills quickly, share what you learn with others, and take the initiative
- Must be able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Intellectual curiosity and high ambition to achieve and/or exceed expectations and performance parameters
- Background checks may be performed; results must be satisfactory to the company
- If hired, must adhere to all company policies and procedures and other prescribed best practices/industry standards
Workplace and Travel
- This is a work-from-home position
- A reasonably professional looking home office backdrop for Zoom calls is required
- Frequent local and/or regional travel is required
- Must possess a registered valid driver's license, a registered and insured vehicle, and the ability to drive to and from prospective and current accounts or other business engagements
- National travel to company headquarters and/or to other sites is also required
- Single and multiple overnight stays are required based on business needs
- Must be able to travel by common carrier airplane or train as needed
Salary Range Transparency: US Remote: $65,000 - $85,000 USD annual
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the company’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to location, experience, and evidence of past performance.
You may be asked to provide documentation for the last 3 years’ earnings.
In addition to competitive wages, Steller Floors rewards its valuable employees with a rich and competitive total compensation package. Additional rewards include:
- Sales Commissions
- Training and development opportunities that are offered to fuel career advancement, and a company culture of caring about each member of our team.
- Among other group benefits, full-time employees are also invited to participate in company-sponsored plans that are designed to offer protections for you and/or your eligible dependents such as dental insurance, vision insurance, life insurance, short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401K (company match up to 3%, 1:1), and other service-based benefits like paid time off for holidays and other days off work.
What does the future hold?
There is no other product on the market like our flooring. We hold patents, and the demand is growing as we go to market. We are confident that hiring the right people will be the foundation for long-term success for them and for the company.
Tell us why you are interested in this position in your cover letter; include your resume, answer a few questions, then click submit.
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. This company does not sponsor applicants for work visas.
- The Company reserves the right to alter, change, modify and/or terminate this job posting at any time without notice, or obligation. No recruiters, please; principal applicants only.
Thanks for your interest in Steller Floors.
Powered by JazzHR
Steller Innovations, LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?