Workday Product Architect, 100% Remote
Stellent IT LLC Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Workday Product Architect,
Phone + Skype
Workday HCM Consultant with experience leading, implementing and configuring Workday solutions on global HCM Transformation projects. Deep understanding of Workday HCM products required to act as Product Lead/Architect in the Workday ecosystem and collaborate with Product Owners, Development team, and third-party vendors in an Agile environment to understand requirements. Ability to partner and engage directly with business and Technology teams in planning, crafting, maintaining, and executing solution approaches that are aligned to the roadmaps and architectural principles established by enterprise architecture.
- Serve a key role in the HCM Transformation to move on-prem HR and Payroll processes and systems to Workday HCM Cloud.
- Enable and support business solutions across Human Capital Management with responsibilities spanning across business enablement, solution design, technical architecture, integrations, conversions, and support.
- Perform fit-gap analysis, and to design, develop, and implement Workday Cloud and other products (including integration with ServiceNow) for the HR transformation
- Advise and assist third-party vendors in configuring Workday Cloud environment as needed
- Possess expert level knowledge of key HR processes, including Payroll and other HR functions, and utilize that knowledge to provide robust technology solutions
- Provide functional and technical expertise in the analysis, design, development, and implementation of business processes and applications
- Participate in new product reviews, tests, and pilots
- Conduct gap analysis and write / review / maintain functional and technical specifications for new or modified business processes
- Work with Product Owners to develop test strategy and author test plans as required for application releases
- Document system functions and cross functional processes
- Provide a system-wide architectural view of the functional and technology solutions that are built
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Experience with development, implementation, and integration of Workday HCM
- Implementing and supporting Workday HCM
- Migrating systems from on-premise to Workday HCM
- Experience with Payroll systems architecture, design, and implementation
- Gathering, reviewing, and approving functional and technical requirements (and in user story format) and mapping to Workday HCM
- Designing integrations for third-party systems using integrator tools such as MuleSoft and Informatica
- Converting data from legacy on-premise applications to Workday HCM
- Developing data cleansing strategy, data extraction, cleansing, and coordination with legacy developers on data validation and sign off for each conversion cycle from a Technology perspective
- Experience with data archival strategy, design, and implementation
- Understanding technical aspects, including reading / writing code and being able to help the development team in analysis and debugging when needed
- Demonstrated capabilities to understand the application landscape, various touch points, and impact analysis
- Experience working in an Agile development environment preferred
- Familiarity with JIRA and scaled Agile.
Education and Certifications
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems, Computer Science is preferred or commensurate relevant work experience
- Master's degree (or equivalent) highly desired.
- Certifications in Workday a plus.
Stellent IT LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Stellent IT LLC