Senior Project Manager
Senior Project Manager
Hartford, Connecticut (Hybrid)
Need Profile on W2
The PMO will ensure the platform is in full alignment with several other systems and modules. The CT-KIND Project is a collaborative effort between BITS and the Business Staff who work together in teams for the design, development, deployment and training. DCF is replacing their legacy system, LINK, with a federally compliant system using a hybrid methodology. CT-KIND is being built modularly and but is intended to be initially deployed in a "Big Bang" single release.
The duties and expectations of the Project Manager are as follows:
- Provide oversight, guidance and direction to Project Staff and the PMO vendor
- Work collaboratively with the Customer Success Manager
- Vendor management ensuring all vendors are abiding by a defined integrated schedule, monitor and manage contract terms and language to ensure vendors, including the PMO vendor and Systems Integrator, deliver accordingly.
- Work closely with technical staff on the project, ensure the appropriate documentation of requirements and the necessary IT resource planning and allocation
- Continual assessment and remediation of identified risks, gaps, dependencies, and impediments
- Oversight of State and Federal technical regulations and compliance functions
- Assistance in identifying and prioritizing data exchanges/interfaces
- Collaboration with the Business/Program staff for the development of training and to assess customer satisfaction/feedback
The following outlines the preferred qualifications for this position:
- 10 years in project management, planning, tracking of projects, overseeing IT projects, schedules/roadmaps from conception to completion.
- Experience in a Child Welfare organization is a plus
- Best practices related to modular system integration, SDLC requirements /models, and software development and scrum/agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects
- Project delivery preferably as a private sector Client Partner
- Experience with interoperability and data exchanges/interfaces
- Knowledge of industry best practices and standards (e.g., NIST, FOIA, CJIS, SSA, etc.), preferred
- Proven communication skills, well-organized, and influential leadership skills, with demonstrated experience working in collaboration, excellent interpersonal and documentation skills
- Team-building skills with technical and non-technical staff, coaching and mentoring
- Change Management experience and expertise
- Project budgeting, resource planning, allocation and capacity planning skills and experience
- Experience with technology requirements for human service systems (e.g., business processing modeling, architecture, SDLC, interoperability, system integration, data management, security, etc.)
- Experience with iterative and incremental development and the ability to adjust to changing requirements, policy changes and legislative mandates
- Experience in best practice related to government procurement of technology vendors
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Management, Computer Science, or other related disciplines from an accredited institution, MBA preferred; a combination of education with significant project management and delivery experience will be highly considered
Stellent IT LLCHartford, CT
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.