Business System Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Business System Analyst(hybrid)
Location : New York City, New York
Mode of interview : Phone + Skype
Job Description :
The Business Systems Analyst for any of the following business experience: Human Resource, Finance, Life, and Health Insurance will be responsible for facilitating the proper alignment between processes and applications while striving for continuous improvement of business processes and application functionality.
- Hands on experience with supporting Human Resource, Finance, Life or Health projects, in application implementations and enhancements.
- Functional expertise with 6 years of analytical experience in a technical role.
- Experience working in an Agile environment, writing user stories and doing scrum facilitation.
- Strong business communications, facilitation/elicitation, listening, analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Process re-engineering
- Ability to become a trusted advisor to the business.
- Understanding and assessing the changing needs of the business
- Analyzing the impact of the change and capturing the business requirements
- Conducting business process modeling and generating scenarios for the tech team
- the business experience requested.
- Highly preferred: certified Scum Master
- Must be able a liaison between the business and IT
Would really appreciate if the candidate had any of these certifications:
- Certified Business Analyst Professional (CBAP)
- Professional in Business Analysis (PMI-PBA)
- Certified Professional for Requirements Engineering (CPRE)
- BS or BA degree, preferably in Computer Sciences, IT Management or Technology related.
- Scrum certified: preferred
- Business analysis with experience leading analysis on complex business initiatives
- Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Strong knowledge of and experience with the full system development life cycle
Stellent IT LLC
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at Stellent IT LLC