- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Skills & Job Responsibilities
The Sr. Business Analyst will work with our IVR Team for Flagstar's Customer Engagement Team and Performing Servicing Team, as well as other Lines of Business across the Bank.
Elicits requirements using interviews, data analysis, workshops, use cases, scenarios, business process analysis and task and workflow analysis.
- In depth analysis for purposes of mapping to Data Warehouse and source system Web Services.
- Validate development matches the business expectations
- Understand the upstream and downstream effects of the application functionality both from the business process perspective and technology.
- Facilitate UAT with the Business Units.
- Coordinate communication between different development disciplines, IVR, Contact Center, Java, Enterprise Data Warehouse and IT Operations.
- Collaborate with other IT Teams and Business Units with an interest in the application updates made by the Workstream.
5 years of IT Experience
3 - 5 years of IVR Experience
Requirements gathering and analysis
Ability to easily learn business process
Ability to write and execute test cases, as well as find test data for scenarios
Ability to bridge gap between IT and BU
IVR projects with significant customizations
IVR projects with significant integrations Combination of 3 years with
Webservice analysis and testing
Data mapping between applications
Analyze data by developing basic SQL/SOQL queries Desired
Project work using Cyara automated IVR testing tool
Project work with Contact Center
Experience with IVR reporting, such as eGain or CUIC
Experience with Cisco Contact Center and CTI Data Bonus
Industry knowledge in Banking
Industry knowledge in Loan Servicing
Experience with Fiserv DNA
Experience with MSP Responsibilities
Stellent IT LLC
Get fresh Senior Business Information Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.