Manufacturing Engineer Technician
Stellartech Research Corporation
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
- $27 to $37 Hourly
More Jobs Like This
- Design build, service and repair of medical device units and document servicing results.
- Assemble, troubleshoot, test and validate electromechanical medical device units.
- Maintain validated fixtures in manufacturing, test and service areas.
- Provide assistance in reviewing production-related test documentation as required.
- Provide general technical assistance to engineering and manufacturing operations.
- Used Cad software to assist in designing, building and documenting new fixtures.
- Good computer skills, possible software programming and /or firmware programming.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School degree or equivalent is required.
- At least 3-4 years relevant experience is required.
- Engineering Technician/Engineering experience. (Desired)
- Software/ firmware experience. (Desired)
- Technical electronics/troubleshooting experience required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Stellartech Research CorporationMilpitas, CA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.