- Seeking an experienced Outpatient PTA for 2 days a week ,PRN position
- Must have active Physical Therapy Assistant license for state of GA
- Provide direct patient care services under the direction and supervision of a Physical Therapist.
- Responsible for documenting patient treatments, changes in condition and other pertinent information as required.
- Provide treatment and appropriate therapeutic techniques specific to the age and condition of each patient.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit, great supplemental income.