Signals Formation Analyst
- $160,000 to $190,000 Yearly
Stellar Solutions is seeking a Signals Formation Analyst. In this role, you will be responsible for conducting SIGINT signals analysis and signals formation supporting the development, definition, analysis, and/or evaluation of project, system, or subsystem requirements and performance. Regular travel may be a requirement for this position.
Required Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Experience in large technology/system development organizations
- Ability to conduct SIGINT signals analysis at interactive Pre-D and Post-D level to characterize the environment; including modulation, symbol rate, framing, randomizers, forward error correction, and other signal parametrics including Radio Signal Notation (RASIN) derived through waveform and bit-level analysis as well as pulse repetition interval(PRI), pulse duration (PD), pulse modulation types (Stagger, Dwell & Switch, etc.), scan type and rates, and other signal parametrics including ELINT Notation (ELNOT) derived through pulse level analysis
- Competent/familiar with current SIGINT analytic tool suites to include CBET, ASPEN/Flexible Flyer, MARTES/Willow or equivalent. FADE/MIST skills would be a plus
- Develop detailed signal formation test cases to satisfy Mission Operational Transition Plan(MOTP)
- Ability to understand engineering requirements and develop test procedures to validate test cases
- Perform statistical comparison to prove signals to be in family of desired results
- Ability to conduct manual geolocation of signals
- Extensive knowledge and experience with space system performance, orbit determination, geodesy and modeling
- Thorough understanding of SIGINT auto processing
- Must be proficient in SIGINT signal types and characterization
- Basic understanding of signal formation algorithms in terms of ground processing (i.e. link, merge, geolocate)
- Demonstrated leadership ability to integrate, design tests and evaluate results for complex aerospace systems
- Knowledge of NRO, DoD, and Intelligence Community (IC) organizations and missions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
- Applicants should have a B.S. in Electrical Engineering or a technical field such as Physics, Math, or Astronautics. Candidates with equivalent educational background and demonstrated experience will be considered
- Candidates should have a proven ability to effectively work with a large team of Government, FFRDC and SETA contractors as well as major developmental contractors
- Applicants should be able to convey complex technical and programmatic issues concisely to senior management, and be a flexible and creative problem solver
The typical pay range for this position is USD $160,000 - $190,000 per year, total package. Individual pay is determined by many factors including work location, job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. This position is also eligible for a discretionary annual performance bonus, retirement plan and other benefits (all included as part of package).
Stellar SolutionsChantilly, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.