Customer Service Representative - PAID GET YOU CAREER STARTED
Are you looking for a company that:
- Values its people by providing training and skill development?
- Has a winning culture in a team environment and friendly competition?
- Believes in promoting from within based on results, not seniority?
We believe that our Client Representatives are the key to our success, so we make sure we can attract and retain the best people to represent our clients!
This position will require someone who;
- Has a professional image and communication skills
- Is reliable, responsible and capable of leading others
- Speaks fluent English and enjoys face-to-face interaction
- Is over the age of 18, and able to commute to Chicago
You'll be enjoying our fun and vibrant environment, achieving sales and customer service related targets and progressing to take on team leading responsibilities.
You'll be involved in:
- Meeting with potential customers
- Face-to-face marketing, sales and customer service
- Handling subsequent sales inquiries
- Creating a relaxed and fun environment for customers
- Cross-selling or upselling where necessary
- Living our commitment to providing an incredible service every day
- Contributing to an excellent working environment and team culture
Team Leading - training, organizing team events, managing merchandise and materials for the team, motivating and helping team members hit targets
If this sounds like you so far, apply now!
We will be holding interviews straight away and therefore might contact you the same day you apply. Please be sure your contact details are correct.
Thanks for your interest in our company - we look forward to hearing from you!
It would be a huge plus if you have following work experiences: Customer Service Adviser, Customer Service Representative, Customer Service Officer, Customer Service Associate, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service Supervisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Service Consultant, and Customer Service Agent. Sales Adviser, Sales Representative, Sales Officer, Sales Associate, Sales Assistant, Sales Supervisor, Sales Coordinator, Sales Consultant, and Sales Agent. Marketing Adviser, Marketing Representative, Marketing Officer, Marketing Associate, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Supervisor, Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Consultant, and Marketing Agent. General Business, Entrepreneurship, Summer Job Experience, Entry Leve Role, Promotions, Retail, Direct Advertising, Sports Minded, Sports Enthusiast, Competitive Mindset, Business Development, Business, Internship, Management Trainee, Full Time, Part Time, Bilingual