Do you enjoy learning about new technologies and how they can be used to provide cutting edge services to the Air Force and DOD customers? If so, then look to join the Stellar Innovations and Solutions team! The selected applicant will become part of an existing team, in an environment that will challenge you, force you to continuously innovate, and work on solutions that make a difference. There is a future for you here to support highly visible and strategic programs at SIS! You will realize the rewards of conquering a new challenge in a dynamic and highly-technical working environment that believes our people make the company great and we put them first in decisions to promote from within, host team building events and support a work-life balance. If you love technology and want a career making a difference supporting meaningful Air Force and DOD programs than Stellar Innovations is the company for you.
Join the SIS family and we will support you with expert training, innovative tools, an amazing culture, and a team of great people that will cheer you on your road to success!
Job Title: Network Engineer, Wireless
- A complete Wi-Fi heat map of all buildings will need to be completed
- Install, test, deploy, manage, update and maintain wireless network for 711 HPW Defense Research and Engineering Network (DREN) and communications interfaces to external networks as coordinated with the 88th Comm Group
DREN System Administration duties to include:
- Creating accounts
- Managing security groups
- Printer and print queue management
- Assisting other sys admins with software patching
Education and Experience
- Two to three years of experience in Network Engineering, with at least 1 year focused on Wireless
- Experience on the DREN a Plus
- Experience with NETSCOUT Air Magnet Survey, and related programs desired
- Experience with CAT 6a cabling
- Experience with Cisco switches, and access points is strongly preferred. Specifically Cisco 3800 access points.
- Experience with VISIO a plus
- Be able to work under pressure
- Organizational/management skills a plus.
- Must be 8570 compliant. Prefer CCNA Wireless certification, but Security+ certification is acceptable.
Security Clearance Requirements
- Must currently have and be able to maintain a Secret Clearance.
You may also apply directly to our company careers page -