Information Security Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Stellar IT has an immediate opportunity for a Information Security Consultant for a Brooklyn, OH based client. This is a direct hire opportunity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic organization that offers tremendous career growth potential. We have achieved this by understanding both our candidate's and clients' needs and goals and serving both with integrity and a shared desire to succeed.
Information Security Consultant
Use skills, experience and talent to help Key grow an effective information security program by analyzing, assessing, and helping mitigate security issues.
Applicant will install, configure, troubleshoot, and maintains server configurations (hardware and software) to ensure their confidentiality, integrity, and availability. Manages accounts, firewalls, and patches. Responsible for access control, passwords, and account creation and administration.
Applicant must have an excellent technical background across a wide range of security disciplines and solutions and must have excellent presentation, writing, communication and customer interface skills.
Essential job Functions
- Assess the management, operational, and technical security controls employed within or inherited by a system to determine the effectiveness of the controls.
- Automate, script and test tools (e.g., Ansible, Jenkins,Git, Python, etc.).
- Enterprise Password Vault (EPV), Password Vault Web Access (PVWA), Central Policy Manager (CPM), CyberArk Privileged Session Manager (PSM for Windows), Privileged Session Manager Proxy (For UNIX) and knowledge of CyberArk Cloud offerings.
- CyberArk automated password rotation utilizing CCP and AIM. Good understanding/experience of implementing and performing integration with CyberArk PAS component such as AIM, CCP, PSM and CyberArk Automated password rotation utilizing AIM and CCP.
- Cybersecurity, privacy principles, threats, vulnerabilities, risk management, and IT security methods. (e.g., firewalls, demilitarized zones, encryption).
- Server and client operating systems including measures or indicators of system performance and availability.
- System administration, network, and operating system hardening techniques including CyberArk hardening.
- Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards.
- Systems engineering theories, concepts, and methods including skill to design incident response for cloud service models.
- System/server diagnostic tools and fault identification techniques.
- Network protocols such as TCP/IP, Dynamic Host Configuration, Domain Name System (DNS), and directory services (e.g., Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, etc.).
- Google Cloud (GCP), Amazon Web Service (AWS) and Cloud Platform as a service (PaaS) security.
- Configuring and optimizing software for on-premise or cloud solutions.
- Creating, configuring and modifying CyberArk Connectors to fit the scenario used in Privileged Access Management (SSH, RDP, etc).
- Experience administering various OS like Active directory, Windows, Linux/Unix.
- Password management experiences -Policies and utilization of different tools like AIM, CCP and other CyberArk tools.
- ITIL knowledge (Incident management, Problem Management, Change Management and release Management)
- Conducting system/server planning, management, and maintenance.
- Recovering failed systems/servers. (e.g., recovery software, failover clusters, replication, etc.). CyberArk Disaster Recovery solutions.
- Designing secure networks, systems and application architectures.
- Manage accounts, network rights, and access to systems and equipment.
- Create and build solutions for PSM.
- Create, manage and support CyberArk safes.
- Vendor management of incidents and issues including escalation methods.
- Documentation of Standard Operating Procedures.
- Plan, execute, and verify data redundancy and system recovery procedures.
- Install, update, patch and troubleshoot systems/servers for availability, functionality, integrity, efficiency and provide ongoing optimization and problem-solving support.
- Implement and enforce local network usage policies and procedures.
- Monitor and maintain system/server configuration to comply with organization systems administration standard operating procedures.
- Diagnose and perform repairs on faulty system/server hardware and troubleshoot hardware/software interface and interoperability problems.
- Develop and document systems administration and architectural standards and operating procedures.
- Plan, research and develop security policies, standards and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- CyberArk Privileged Cloud Experience required.
- Professional security certification desired (CISSP, CISM, CISA, etc.).
- Basic understanding of security threats and knowledge of financial industry.
- Strong risk-based analysis and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to identify and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Results oriented, a team player, and self-starter with ability to work with general direction.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
Powered by JazzHR
Stellar IT Solutions
Get fresh Security Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.