Program Director - Iraq
Position Type: Full-time/ Exempt/Salary
Reports to: CEO
Supervisory Responsibility: Iraq Project Team
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Stellar Energy provides custom power augmentation and energy plant solutions for power generation and utilities, liquefied natural gas (LNG), data center, biopharma and other markets. Stellar Energy’s innovative solutions include turbine inlet air chilling, inlet air conditioning (heating and cooling), evaporative cooling, direct contact air chilling, thermal energy storage, district cooling and central utility plants. The company’s experience spans more than 20 years and stretches across the globe, with offices in the United States, Asia and the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region.
- Provide strategic oversite of Iraq project execution.
- Plans the delivery of the overall program and its activities.
- Implements long-term goals and objectives to achieve the successful outcome of the program.
- Confirms that the program operates within the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Coordinates the delivery of services among the different program activities to increase effectiveness and efficiency.
- Identifies the risks associated with the program activities and manages the risks.
- Develops new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the program.
- Develops a budget and operating plan to support the program.
- Ensures that program activities comply with all relevant legislation and professional standards.
- Writes reports on the program for senior management.
- Monitors and approves all budgeted program expenditures.
- Monitors the program activities on a regular basis and conducts an evaluation according to the program evaluation framework.
- Reports evaluation findings to Senior Management.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with various teams within the organization.
- Financial Acumen.
- Project / Product Development.
- Analytical Skills.
This job generally operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at fabrication shops and job sites.
Job safety needs to be considered the top priority at all times.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand. The employee must frequently lift or move objects up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. This position may require weekend work.
Anticipated up to 30% travel for this position. Some occasional local day travel may also be necessary. Occasional travel to customer job sites and conferences may be required. More travel may be required at times to support the objectives of the role and company.
Required Education and Experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering (ABET accredited)
- 8+ years project management or program management experience
- 3+ years as a project director
- 7+ years of experience in the oil and gas or energy industries.
Must be authorized to work in the USA.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Stellar Energy Americas Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Stellar Energy Americas Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Stellar Energy Americas IncJacksonville, FL
Arts and EntertainmentView All Stellar Energy Americas Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.