ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapists
Steinberg Behavior Solutions is a Chicago-based company offering in-home ABA evaluation and treatment for children with autism spectrum disorders. Join us as we work with families and clients to create an individualized and comprehensive plan towards success!
RBT and experienced ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapists email Cover Letter and Resume for consideration.
· Conduct one-to-one ABA therapeutic services to our clients
· Training and supervision provided by our highly-qualified Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
· Document and track client programs and metrics
· Communicate with client team and SBS staff to ensure quality
· At least 1 year+ experience as an ABA therapist in-home and/or in clinic
· Bachelor’s Degree minimum
· Child development, Special Education, and/or Education endorsements a plus!
· Hard-working, positive, energetic, and committed candidates
· Reliable transportation
· Highly competitive hourly compensation
· Mileage reimbursement
· Health Insurance for full time employees
· Paid professional development
· BACB Supervision