ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapists
Steinberg Behavior Solutions is a Chicago-based company offering in-home ABA evaluation and treatment for children with autism spectrum disorders. Join us as we work with families and clients to create an individualized and comprehensive plan towards success!
RBT and experienced ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapists email Cover Letter and Resume for consideration.
· Conduct one-to-one ABA therapeutic services to our clients
· Training and supervision provided by our highly-qualified Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs)
· Document and track client programs and metrics
· Communicate with client team and SBS staff to ensure quality
· At least 1 year+ experience as an ABA therapist in-home and/or in clinic
· Bachelor’s Degree minimum
· Child development, Special Education, and/or Education endorsements a plus!
· Hard-working, positive, energetic, and committed candidates
· Reliable transportation
· Highly competitive hourly compensation
· Mileage reimbursement
· Health and dental Insurance for full time employees
· BACB Supervision
Steinberg Behavior Solutions
Why Work Here?I began Steinberg Behavior Solutions nearly 10 years ago to connect with families across the Chicagoland area and truly change the lives of children with autism and their families. As a BCBA myself, a mother of seven young children, and having grown up with a brother with autism, I bring the heart of a friend and the experience of a behavior analyst to every family I meet. Now 10 years later, Steinberg Behavior Solutions is a growing company that holds the highest ethical values and professionalism standards in delivering in-home and in-school ABA therapy. We are an approved practicum site for The Chicago School of Professional Psychology, as well as other universities, and offer comprehensive direct and in-direct BACB supervision at no additional charge.
Small company, BCBA owner run, committed to connecting with families and changing the lives of children with autism.