Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Stefanini is seeking for a Customer Support Representative who is
bilingual and able to fully communicate in SPANISH. Previous inbound Customer Service/Call Center experience in a Medical/Hospital/Pharma setting is preferred. Above average PC skills required.
Under close supervision, receives various inquires from consumers, health care professionals and direct customers. Receives customer orders and answers customer inquiries regarding product information, delivery dates and back-order status. Monitors customer information database. Assists field sales personnel with requests from customers. This is the entry-level position in the Customer Support Services Representative job family.
Essential Job Functions:
This is not intended as a comprehensive list; it is intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed, and may be required to perform additional, position-specific tasks.
• Carries out responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies, procedures, and state, federal and local laws.
• Communicates with customers via telephone, email, fax or in person, and receives product orders and general inquiries.
• Monitors and provides updates to the customer master group.
• Investigates customer complaints concerning billing of products, shipping errors, and damages, referring quality complaints to designated departments for investigation.
• May be required to participate as a Super User with SAP.
• May be requested to work on specific projects.
• Interfaces with other departments in the processing of any customer related issues.
• Assists customers with requests for and the processing of returned goods.
• Complies with Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and other regulatory requirements.
• Standard office procedures, practices and protocols.
• Basic sales, contract administration and customer service principles.
• English usage, spelling, grammar and punctuation.
• Current Company policies and procedures, including safety rules and regulations.
• Computer systems and software applications, such as Microsoft Office.
• Proficiency with 10-key data entry.
• General office experience including filing & copying.
• Achieving goals, objectives and practices for effective, efficient and cost effective
management of allocated resources.
• Interpreting and closely following instructions and procedures.
• Participating in a full range of Sales-related support services.
• Typing and keyboarding with a high degree of accuracy.
• Writing and composing business correspondence.
• Working under time constraints and in pressure situations.
• Communicating clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with individuals contacted in the course of work.
• Operating computer systems and software applications, such as Microsoft Office, specifically MS Word and Excel.
• Representing the Company professionally, effectively and efficiently.
• Organizational skills and time management.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Requires the ability to sit for extended periods, stand, walk, communicate via telephone, computer and/or face-to-face contact, hearing and vision within normal range, and use basic office equipment such as a personal computer, copier and fax machines regularly in the course of work.
Work is performed in an office environment.
Noise level in this environment is within the normal range.