Job brief - Summer Intern - Marketing & Social Media
We are looking for a Summer Intern to join our team.
Summer Intern - Marketing & Social Media Responsibilities include:
- Work with Social Media Manager to create on-brand, engaging content
- Take photos & video at various venues (live shots, menu items, event spaces - heavy emphasis on menu)
- Curate digital content & create original visual assets
- Brainstorm with marketing team regarding Summer programs & promotions
- Editing and organizing video/photos (Adobe and similar editing knowledge is a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- General understanding of restaurant operations
- Must have a flexible work schedule
- Career focus in PR & Advertising, Hospitality, Art, Media & Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field
- Excellent communication skills (via phone and in-person)
- Strong organizational skills
- High school diploma; hospitality certification is a plus
- Spend remaining time, per week, in an hourly position as a Restaurant employee at one of our restaurant venues as a Host/Server/Bartender, in order to earn extra compensation.