- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reporting to the Drafting Supervisor, the Quality Assurance reviews complex drawings created in 2D (AutoCAD) and 3D (Tekla) environments for accuracy and completeness. Reviews complex specifications and make design decisions regarding those requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Works with multiple project designs, reviewing drawings, bill of materials and design data for completeness, accuracy and adherence to design standards
- Acts as the quality control for the final design/drawings of each project
- Works independently to solve problems and uses good judgement in seeking guidance where appropriate.
- Identifies and communicates potential design problems to the design staff and Project Managers
- Independently completes complex project designs as delegated by supervisor
- Completes projects accurately and on time, adhering to design standards
- Contributes with ideas for continuous improvement
- High School diploma is required.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Architectural Engineering, or Building construction preferred
- Proficiency working with AutoCAD 2016 or higher
- Familiarity with Tekla or other 3D CAD systems preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams) required
- Understanding of engineering processes, familiarity with engineering information and data sources
- Clear understanding of bills of material, drawings, design data, and design standards is necessary
- Ability to read and interpret complex specifications is required
- Fluent in product design principles and the production of structural and mechanical components and systems
- Planning and time management skills: Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Ability to work in a Digital environment
We are successful because our employees are taken care of, challenged and rewarded. Check out our perks:
- Incentive bonus program
- Competitive insurance benefits
- Generous paid time off allowance
- Employee recognition for outstanding performance
- Collaborative atmosphere
- Everyday casual dress
- Career Development - educational and training opportunities
- Professional work environment
- Annual company activities – picnics/holiday parties/outings/contests