Process Engineer (Mid Level)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Steel Point Solutions is an amazing SBA Certified (8a), HUBZone, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) company. Established in 2013 with a vision of offering world class, integrated business solutions for all levels of Government and commercial enterprises. We are represented by a team of talented and qualified professionals who know how essential efficient, cost-effective integrated solutions are to your organization's success. Leveraging these resources, we strive daily to lead the industry in program management and service delivery.
Due to growth we are looking for a Process Engineer to:
- Use broad and deep knowledge of process theories, tools, and practices in business improvement efforts/activities and change management activities.
- Participate in discussions on the stakeholders' process needs and facilitate communications between organizational units.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts, functional and process engineers, software developers, and other technical experts to conduct current and future state designs.
- Analyze and synthesize information obtained from various groups of stakeholders.
- Facilitate process workflow modeling to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly defined end-to-end use cases. Review information and trends to ensure process outputs are achieving the desired results and services are meeting agreed upon service levels.
- Collect and document of business requirements for project and process current state, future state, and automation efforts.
- Work in an Agile Environment.
- Work closely with the project's Product Owners, Business Analyst, Enterprise Architects to understand requirements and advise on technical solutions
- Provide production support and help support code reviews and technical best practices.
- Work with Process Owners and Scrum Master on Sprint Ceremonies.
- Create process documentation/workflows using Business Process Modeling tools such as Appian.
- Conduct maturity assessments on process activities to highlight areas of improvement or concerns. Identify issues and risks. Bring inconsistencies and problems to the attention of management. Participate in the problem resolution.
- Extract data from reports and provide high-level analyses of data for review.
- Advanced understanding of business functions, workflows, and processes
- Proven portfolio of completed projects
- Knowledge of government business, financial, acquisition, management, and/or contracting processes
- Knowledge of workflow and process control software
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good interpersonal and interviewing skills
- Experience with team management
- Self-starter and independent thinker
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in the business or technical field
- 6+ years' experience in the process field
- Experience or willing to learn workflow and process control software
- US Citizen
- Must have TS SCI with FS Poly
Steel Point Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Steel Point Solutions
AddressFort George Meade, MD
Get fresh Steel Design Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.