- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Steel Point Solutions is an amazing SBA Certified (8a), HUBZone, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) company. Established in 2013 with a vision of offering world class, integrated business solutions for all levels of Government and commercial enterprises. We are represented by a team of talented and qualified professionals who know how essential efficient, cost-effective integrated solutions are to your organization's success. Leveraging these resources, we strive daily to lead the industry in program management and service delivery.
The Executive Assistant role requires superior attention to detail, the ability to meet tight deadlines, and great organizational skills. The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete a high volume of complex tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround. The ideal candidate must have the ability to quickly learn organizational structure, team objectives and adapt to Steel Point's values and vision. A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential and financial information, and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the company is important.
- Arrange & coordinate travel arrangements to include flight, car, and hotel reservations for the CEO.
- Read, research, and route correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting, and analyzing information and initiating telecommunications.
- Proof-read, edit, and revise documents, contracts, and agreements.
- Manage, monitor & coordinate senior executive calendars.
- Prepare, track & monitor the travel of senior executives.
- Coordinate with staff, collecting and arranging info & data into final documents as well as helping to maintain files.
- Welcome guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
- Manage office coverage, including opening and closing the office daily.
- Create spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations and documents for internal and external stakeholders.
- Review and approve electronic equipment requests for various departments.
- Respond to potential new business inquiries as the first point of contact.
- Complete projects in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Provide historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing simple preventive maintenance requirements, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting malfunctions and submitting IT work tickets.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge.
- Assist with and organize company social events.
- Assist with proposal efforts to include but not limited to recruiting, sourcing and/or arranging meetings with key stakeholders as needed.
- Assist with maintaining financial documentation and the program's procurement system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High sense of integrity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration preferred.
- Ability to work well independently, but function within a team environment.
- Strong familiarity with MS Office Skills, especially MS Excel, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Experience with updating/maintaining an online database.
- Demonstrated customer service skills, preferably with experience communicating with customer regarding billing (AP or AR).
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communications skills.
- Exceptional organizational, analytical, research, and troubleshooting skills.
- Willing to work in a small office environment with a dynamic team.
- Willing to pitch in as needed with new projects & works well in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
- Experience taking initiative, following up and following through to ensure that project deadlines are met, and project deliverables are of high quality and completed on time.
Nice to Have:
Experience with Unanet, or other financial accounting system
Prior Government Contracting experience
Executive Assistant (10 years preferred)
Administrative Assistant (5 years preferred)
Steel Point Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Steel Point Solutions
Get fresh Point Solutions jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.