Technical Writer II Full Scope Clearance Required
Steel Point Solutions L Odenton, MD
- Posted: over a month ago
Steel Point Solutions is an amazing SBA Certified (8a), HUBZone, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) company. Established in 2013 with a vision of offering world class, integrated business solutions for all levels of Government and commercial enterprises. We are represented by a team of talented and qualified professionals who know how essential efficient, cost-effective integrated solutions are to your organization’s success. Leveraging these resources, we strive daily to lead the industry in program management and service delivery.
Steel Point Solutions is looking for a Technical Writer II with a Full Scope Poly Clearance to perform the following:
- Assist in preparing and maintaining operations documentation, user guides, manuals and technical publications.
- Understand basic concepts (to include basic grammar concepts), responsible for writing technical copy for various types of documents.
- Gather technical information, prepares written text.
- Maintain a current internal documentation library.
- Use multiple word processing and presentation tools such as MS Word, PowerPoint, and Visio etc.
- Prepare and maintain operations documentation, user guides and manuals and technical publications.
- Work with developers to produce quality documentation and training materials.
- Work on all phases of documentation
- Understand basic concepts and write technical copy for various types of documents for a program/project of similar complexity.
- Prepare reports, responses, and briefings targeted to a wide range of audiences.
- Coordinate layout and design of documents.
- Research highly technical subject matter, organizes information from multiples sources, and express technical information in written form that is comprehensible to a wide audience of readers.
- Under general direction, write technical copy for various types of documents for a program/project of similar complexity.
- Apply concepts for technical writing based on engineering drawings, technical information from engineering documentation, consultations with engineers and subject matter experts, and other available sources.
- Produce defense acquisition documentation, user manuals, training manuals, and other documentation utilized by the end-user community of DoD electronic equipment and systems.
- Interpret engineering and maintenance drawings, operational procedures to understand and blend large quantities of computer related information.
- Produce technical documentation for Cryptologic programs or projects developing
Full Scope Poly Clearance
Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Six (6) years’ experience as a TW in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Four (4) years of additional TW experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
Steel Point Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Steel Point Solutions L
EducationView all jobs at Steel Point Solutions L