System Engineer 2 (Top Secret Clearance Required)
- Posted: over a month ago
Steel Point Solutions is an amazing SBA Certified (8a), HUBZone, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) company. Established in 2013 with a vision of offering world class, integrated business solutions for all levels of Government and commercial enterprises. We are represented by a team of talented and qualified professionals who know how essential efficient, cost-effective integrated solutions are to your organization’s success. Leveraging these resources, we strive daily to lead the industry in program management and service delivery.
Coordinate and/or perform additions and changes to network hardware and operating systems, and attached devices; includes investigation, analysis, recommendation, configuration, installation, and testing of new network hardware and software. Provide direct support in the day-to- day operations on network hardware and operating systems, including the evaluation of system utilization, monitoring response time and primary support for detection and correction of operational problems. Troubleshoot at the physical level of the network, working with network measurement hardware and software, as well as physical checking and testing of hardware devices at the logical level working with communication protocols. Maintain network infrastructure standards including network communication protocols such as TCP/IP. Provide technical consultation, training and support to IT staff as designated by the government.
Job Skills: Ability to provide engineering support to customer; experience gathering and vetting requirements; ability to create system architecture design documents
- At least eight (8) years in the development, engineering, interfacing, integration, and testing of complex hardware/software systems to include requirements elicitation, analysis and functional allocation, conducting systems requirements reviews, developing concepts of operation and interface standards, developing system architectures, and performing technical/non-technical assessment and management as well as end-to-end flow analysis;
- Create and/or update program documents such as action responses, briefing slides, white papers and acquisition artifacts (e.g., Operational Capabilities Statements and related non-financial documentation);
- Review program documents; coordinate, as needed, to ensure completion and consistency;
- Work with individual Integrated Product Team (IPT) Leads to oversee documentation of program accomplishments/highlights in accordance with program standards;
- Capture program-related meeting notes, actions, data calls and track milestones to completion, as requested by the Gov’t PMO.
- Developing documentation required to support a program's technical issues and training situations;
- Performing a variety of tasks related to knowledge/ technique dissemination to groups of analytic workforce and demonstrates an ability to convey new techniques and technologies to analytic workforce and facilitate transference of acquired knowledge from more experienced analysts to new analysts;
- Experienced in analytical environments/intelligence production organizations;
- Experienced integrating information systems into SOA or on to Enterprise Service Bus architectures;
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required; eight (8) years of software engineering experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a Bachelor’s degree.
Clearance: An active Top Secret clearance is required.
Steel Point Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Steel Point Solutions L
TechnologyView all jobs at Steel Point Solutions L