Process Analyst (Senior)
- Posted: over a month ago
Steel Point Solutions is an amazing SBA Certified (8a), HUBZone, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) company. Established in 2013 with a vision of offering world class, integrated business solutions for all levels of Government and commercial enterprises. We are represented by a team of talented and qualified professionals who know how essential efficient, cost-effective integrated solutions are to your organization’s success. Leveraging these resources, we strive daily to lead the industry in program management and service delivery.
Coordinate tasks and assist in identifying gaps in infrastructure, collaborating with key subject matter experts to develop business cases, and advocating for IT infrastructure changes to meet requirements (system IT, infrastructure, & business process analysis).
Collaborate with key functional stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify future infrastructure needs and document business cases and requirements documents. Collaborate with infrastructure organizations and technical stakeholders to ensure functional requirements are met.
Analyze business processes to support gap analysis; assess impacts of these gaps upon the functional community and recommend prioritization and approaches to address gaps. Will also support analysis of alternatives, business case analysis, material solution implementation plans, technology plans (such as cloud migration, application rationalization) and guide the functional communities toward a future state capability.
Assist in supporting planning and prioritization activities, analyzing and recommending courses of action to improve operational efficiency, increase workforce productivity, reduce organizational risk, comply with IC/DoD mandates, meet strategic objectives and functional requirements.
This position requires that the candidates have a flexible work style, with the ability to adjust priorities, respond to short-turn requests, and yet maintain focus on project success. Preferred individual will be self-motivated, with a high energy level, and a proactive work ethic.
Participate in SCRUM development sprints and summaries, weekly SCRUMs and retrospectives.
- Requires strong organizational skills and action-oriented personality; experience leading tasks, tracking actions across multiple organizations. Prior acquisition, program management, financial management, human resource management, logistics, or security processes a considerable plus.
- Familiar with business designs: business models, functions, processes, job roles and customer interactions as well as how they are impacted by digitization, AI/automation and emerging technologies/techniques
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse set of customers or partners across multiple disciplines
- Requires experience using continuous process improvement methodologies, tools, techniques (Green Belt, Black Belt).
- Experience with Jira.
- Requires experience with IT systems and infrastructure management; facilitation, documenting requirements, drafting policy recommendations, and writing official minutes.
- Requires familiarity with IT fundamentals (software development life cycle, technical design, and requirements documentation); prior experience in system or technology analysis (e.g., cloud, application rationalization), compliance, or portfolio management a plus.
- Requires power user skills in MS Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Access)
- Candidates with recent and relevant acquisition, contracts, financial management, logistics, or security experience are ideal.
- BS in Computer Information Systems and Science or Computer Science preferred or a related field.
- 8-10 Years Experience in Continuous Process Improvement (Green or Black Belt preferred)
- US Citizen
- Must Have TS SCI with CI Poly
Steel Point Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Steel Point Solutions L
ManufacturingView all jobs at Steel Point Solutions L