IT Assessor Jr.-Secret Clearance (REMOTE)
Steel Point Solutions is an amazing SBA Certified (8a), HUBZone, Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) and a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) company. Established in 2013 with a vision of offering world class, integrated business solutions for all levels of Government and commercial enterprises. We are represented by a team of talented and qualified professionals who know how essential efficient, cost-effective integrated solutions are to your organization’s success. Leveraging these resources, we strive daily to lead the industry in program management and service delivery.
This is an opportunity to get experience working alongside one of the largest privately owned companies in the United States. This position is 100% remote and requires a Secret Clearance. Candidates willing to obtain a Top Secret Clearance will be considered first for interviews and submission.
This position will consist of supporting in the development of the following deliverables: internal control phase documentation, internal control phase summary workpapers, testing phase summary workpapers, year-end testing, status briefings of oversight team, individual statement of independence, and individual statement of CPE compliance.
- Minimum Secret Clearance
- A minimum of 0-2 years of experience performing internal or external IT audits; US Federal Government experience preferred
- Bachelors’ degree from an accredited college/university; CISA certification nice to have
- Demonstrated experience / knowledge in areas of: NIST-800 or FISMA (nice to have) federal audit readiness, federal it audit, enterprise risk, and federal continuous monitoring
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day execution of IT audit projects/engagements.
- Develop audit program, working papers, and IT/internal audit reports.
- Assess delivery team in successfully complete project objectives.
- Help identify process improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to Lead.
- Assist in preparing risk assessments and annual audit plans for clients.
Steel Point Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Steel Point Solutions LWilmington, DE
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.