The ENTRY LEVEL B2B Sales Representative we are looking for will be a highly motivated self-starter who will be trained in the sales process for one of our Clients. We are seeking an ENTRY LEVEL B2B Sales Representative who can assist with creating, managing, and overseeing the daily operations of the DFW sales department, with the eventual goal of developing and fostering the growth of a sales team. There is great opportunity for growth for the right candidate, as we promote from within.
B2B Sales Representative Duties & Responsibilities
As we provide a highly specialized service, the B2B Sales Representative’s main job duties will include:
- Following a strong sales and marketing program from our current information
- Prospecting and contacting potential clients through various channels
- Selectively target market areas throughout DFW to increase potential client awareness
- Implement and maintain leads tracking
- Schedule & conduct sales meetings and site visits
- Research and attend relevant business networking opportunities in DFW and other branches around the country.
- Communicate daily with management to ensure consistent workload
- Build & maintain strong client relationships to ensure continual referrals
- Meet & exceed agreed upon sales targets by deadlines provided.
B2B Sales Representative Qualifications & Skills
- This is an Entry Level position .The right candidate will be fully trained the sales process, from initial inquiry to closing and servicing of clients
- B2B sales experience is preferred.
- Experience in liquor sales/management, hospitality, telecommunications, security, and/or customer service is strongly preferred
- An engaging demeanor, with the ability to easily build rapport with clients
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal mediums, with a strict attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Windows, iOS & MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Independent and aggressive. The ideal B2B Sales Representative candidate will be self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Quick responses to client and management requests
- Physical work is occasionally required during the 3 month learning phase. Must be able to move around frequently.
B2B Sales Representative Benefits
This is a full-time position, based out of our office in Downtown Dallas, selling to clients in the DFW Metroplex. The possibility for compensation is only capped by your willingness to work hard and build a client base. More benefits available after a 90 day trial period.