Steel Business Solutions is interested in talking to applicants who are looking for more than just a job. This is a career with plenty of room for advancement in a Consulting Firm. If you are a self-starter and driven towards personal and professional growth, join our brand new team in Dallas!
It is more important that you meet certain personal qualifications so if your educational background doesn’t fit with any of the above – not to worry. We provide in house training.
Work and Career History
· Customer service or dealings with the general public
· Experience in marketing, sales or advertising
· Research and analysis in any industry
· Any experience with marketing trends – research and analysis.
· Did you ever need to travel for your line of work?
· Did any work-related travel take you to foreign countries?
What Are Your Personal Skills?
· Better than excellent communication skills – speaking a second language is a plus
· Competency with spreadsheets for sales and marketing reports and tracking
· Ability to engage and converse with potential buyers
· Excellent listening skills
· Ability to redirect a pitch and close a deal
· Ability to research and track marketing trends
· Passion for excellent customer service
What You Will Be Required to Do as a Sales Associate
· Meet with clients to discuss marketing and sales needs (B2B, face to face)
· Talk to clients about what they are looking for
· Track buying trends within a market for given industries
· Track and report daily sales
· Attend regular staff meetings with the team
· Bring ideas to the table at company and client meetings.
· Wear that winning smile each and every day!
We are interested in talking to applicants who want more than just a job. If you are looking for a career, are highly motivated and driven towards success, tell us what you’ve got. We really want to hear from you! Submit your resume by clicking APPLY.