Since 1973, Super Stud Building Products, Inc. has been a proud manufacturer of the industry’s most diverse offerings of cold-formed steel framing components and accessories for use in the construction of commercial, institutional and residential structures.
SuperStud is looking for a motivated and reliable Technical operator to join our team. The operator will have the opportunity to be part of a fast pace and growing company. We offer competitive pay, excellent work- life balance and long-term growth opportunities.
Reports to: Production Supervisor
· Operate Machines in order to aid in the manufacturing process
· Align and place tools, cutters, guides, and stops correctly in machine
· Monitor equipment during operation to ensure quality production
· Communicate with team members and support teams to ensure continuous production of the correct product at high quality levels
· Perform periodic checks on machines and solve problems as detected
· Reads and interprets each order to customers specifications
· Adjust machine settings to complete tasks accurately and efficiently
· Keeps a daily activity log of production notes
· 3 years experience as a machine operator.
· Knowledge of production procedures
· Proficiency with hand tools.
· Willing to perform repetitive tasks for extended periods.
· Motivated, coachable, and able to follow instructions.
· Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with people from all levels and departments.
· Ability to communicate effectively in English. Bi-lingual, desired.
· High attention to detail.
· Proof of US citizenship or legal resident alien status by completing Federal Form I-9 in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.