Marketing Intern, Digital Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This internship is expected to begin in late spring or summer and is a part-time remote position with the expectation of working at least 20 hours per week. This position will have a multi-departmental role assisting with the implementation of digital marketing activities leveraging Content Management System (CMS) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platforms. With direction from marketing team leadership, this role will aid in the deployment of marketing content and campaigns, including website, social media, search and email. Additionally, he/she is responsible for the execution and administration of day-to-day tasks as assigned.
MARKETING STRATEGY & CONTENT
- Ongoing research of marketing trends and best practices in CMS/CRM, search and analytics
- Acquire data from primary or secondary sources for reporting to marketing leadership
MANAGEMENT, ANALYSIS & EXECUTION
- With guidance by marketing leadership, implement tactical plans and critical success measures for digital marketing
- Identify appropriate data, working with marketing leadership and agency partners as needed, to investigate, gather, analyze, and interpret data while collaborating with marketing team to collect and report on KPIs
- Work with marketing leadership to evaluate performance of all major digital marketing initiatives against stated objectives
- Partner with marketing team and other departmental stakeholders to development and execute lead generation initiatives and campaigns, including but not limited to: email and direct mail, website and landing pages, forms, and other online tools and resources
- Assist in the management of social media channels such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube. Understand different audience expectations for each platform and aid in the development and implementation of social content, as needed.
- Support marketing team in development and implementation of key initiatives, as directed
- Assist in the daily operations of the marketing team, including:
- Development, implementation, and distribution of marketing communications
- Active participation in team creative development and brainstorm sessions
- Proofreading and editing communications, as needed
- Complete all required training
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, security and safety policies.
- Occasionally lift and / move up to 10 lbs.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time, twist, bend, sit, walk, use hands to twist, handle or feel objects, tools or controls, such as computer mouse, computer keyboard, calculator, stapler, telephone, staple puller, etc., reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, kneel, talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Great project management skills, multi-task oriented
- Working towards a Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business-Related; or one year related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in website administration, content management systems and social media usage
- Proficient on Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong oral/written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Strong computer skills
- Adaptable and responsive
HubSpot, or other CMS
Salesforce, or other CRM
Adobe Creative Suite and/or Video Production Software
Other, please Specify: Internet Search & Analytical Tools
Project Management Skills
Founded in 1912, Stearns Financial Services Inc. (SFSI) is a $2.4 billion well-capitalized, independent financial holding company based in St. Cloud, Minnesota. Specializing in nationwide small business lending and equipment financing, Stearns has maintained outstanding customer service, fast decisions, and customized finance solutions to their customers for decades.
Stearns Bank has earned itself a stellar reputation amongst customers and competitors alike. This reputation goes beyond just word-of-mouth, as Stearns has been recognized by the Independent Community Banker’s Association (ICBA) as a top-performing bank in the nation based on a 3-year average Return on Assets for banks $1 billion or more. Stearns has also been recognized by American Banker as a top-performing bank in the nation over a 3-year period for Return on Equity for banks from $2 billion to $10 billion.
As a Star Tribune Top Workplaces award recipient and an award recipient of the Minnesota Business Magazine 100 Best Places to Work in Minnesota, Stearns takes pride in their team and holds their employees in extremely high regard. We offer a competitive salary and benefit package including our Employee Stock Ownership Program-one of the best long-term incentive programs in the nation.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER /AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, or creed, religion, sex, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran’s status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other class protected by Federal, State, local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Stearns Bank NA.
AddressSaint Cloud, MN
Get fresh Bank Marketing Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!