Office Operations Associate
- Expired: December 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
SteadyMD is a technology company and healthcare provider that delivers high-quality telehealth experiences for consumers, employers, digital health companies, and clinicians in all 50 states. Here at SteadyMD, we take pride in the fact that our core values are integrated into everything we do. Our focus on transparency, trust, and honesty have allowed us to create a diverse team of individuals who work well in ambiguous, fast-paced situations and can quickly integrate a large number of new tasks into their workload. Were well funded (see our recent announcement regarding our $25M Series B raise) and looking to expand our rapidly growing team. We are looking for an Office Admin Associate, who will be responsible for assisting the Office Manager in running our new office. (PART-TIME TO START, EVENTUALLY FULL-TIME)
Some responsibilities may include:
* Serve as the point person for office manager duties including:
* Schedule meetings and appointments
* Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
* Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
* Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
* Organize office operations and procedures
* Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
* Ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
* Assist in contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
* Provide general support to visitors
* Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
* Address employee queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
* Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services
* Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
At SteadyMD, we value what diverse teams can accomplish together and honor each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment that is distinctly anti-discriminatory against any person. We want to hire the very best and nontraditional candidates are oftentimes a perfect fit for our nontraditional approach to delivering care.
Dont meet all of the skills listed below, but know you're a perfect fit for this role? Apply anyway!
* Incredible attention to detail
* Proven experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
* Knowledge of Office Administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
* Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines, coffee machines, printers)
* Familiarity with email scheduling tools, specifically G Suite
* Excellent time management & problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
* A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
* High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
An environment that is focused on disrupting the status quo and challenging conventional professional norms. We are focused on the results you can achieve, not how many hours you spend at a desk.
Complimentary SteadyMD membership. So that you can experience what we have to offer, and be able to speak first hand about what the future of medicine will look like.
Company Events. Including happy hours, sporting events, and dinners.
Company-paid health, dental, and vision insurance. Also includes Basic Life and ADAD offerings.
Parental Leave Benefits offered to all Full-time Employees.
Unlimited PTO. Yes, you read that correctly. We trust our employees to make the right decisions for the business, and we also recognize that often means taking time to take care of yourself.
AddressSaint Louis, MO
BusinessView all jobs at SteadyMD